The culture of innovation at all levels of IDP, as well as the determined investment in R&D&i that has grown up to 8% in 2017 and with a forecast of 10% in 2020, has allowed us the present launching to the market of the new services IDP 2017, with the goal of improving the value added in projects for our clients, as well as improving our competitiveness.
The new 2017 services have as its objective the Optimization of the Management and Operation of infrastructures, buildings, industries, among others, from its Digitization through BIM DIGITAL TWIN, applying it to:
- Facility Management, to obtain cost savings of management and maintenance of all kinds of assets such as buildings, infrastructures, etc.
- Operations Management, for the improvement and optimization of industrial processes, logistics, etc.
- Security&Safety, to reduce risks and provide better security and intrusion conditions, both in buildings and transport infrastructures, etc.
- Virtual Training, to perform tests through virtual simulation in new operating situations, maintenance, etc.
- Data Warehouse, for the integration of the information within an ad-hoc repository that allows to take advantage of the maximum potential of the information, etc.
- VR&AR, to facilitate interpretation and visualization by means of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
The engineering group IDP consolidates its R&D&i strategy by developing innovative solutions focused on generating value for customers and society, positioning us as leaders in BIM engineering.