Urban Development of the Can Margarit Industrial and Logistics Sector
The urban development of the Can Margarit Industrial and Logistics Sector in the municipality of Sant Esteve Sesrovires, in the province of Barcelona, with an area of 645.680 m2.
- Urbanization project
- Construction management
The Project consisted of completely defining the urban development work for the Can Margarit industrial and logistics sector located in the municipality of San Esteve Sesrovires in the province of Barcelona.
Besides defining the work necessary for the urban development of the sector, the project featured planning charges consisting of:
- Defining the access link road to the sector from the B-224 main road.
- The ring road that runs along the Anoia industrial park.
- Conditioning the Can Bargalló road.
- Defining a water treatment plant that enables re-using the waste water from the sector for irrigation.
It is a large-size sector with a total surface area of 645,680.69 m2. Planning it was very complex due to a series of unique jobs caused by the orography of the land involved. These included:
- A 37 m long empty viaduct.
- A total of 21,000 m2of land retaining systems.
Plus, a high pressure ethylene pipe and a high pressure gas line cross the sector and must be re-routed.
Sector surface area: 645.680,69 m2
Net surface area: 392.731,16 m2
Cession surface area: 252.949,53 m2
Roads: 57.295,42 m2
Free Space: 116.396,03 m2
Equipments: 29.316,23 m2
Technical Services: 394,03 m2
Water System: 49.547,82 m2