TITAN Paint manufacturing plant in the Pratense Industrial of El Prat de Llobregat
Adaption and transfer of the production process of the TITAN paint manufacturing plant to two industrial plants 4,020 m2 in total.
- Basic project
- Executive project
Adaptation and transfer of the production process of the TITAN water-based paint manufacturing plant from its current location in TITAN 3 (Street 100, access by Nº 15) to existing warehouses in TITAN 2 (Street 114, 17-19), both located in the Pratense Industrial Estate in El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona.
The annual production capacity ranges from 18,000 m3 to 30,000 m3 of water-based paint.
The ships of TITAN 2 where the production is transferred are the old ships of empty containers warehouse and the ship of oils warehouse. The empty container warehouse has an approximate surface area of 2,920 m2 and the oil warehouse has an approximate surface area of 1,100 m2. The heights of the halls are approximately 13 m and 8 m respectively.
The processes that are transferred are the following ones:
- Storage of solid raw materials (they would be located next to the current empty TITAN 2 container hall).
- The deposits of Glycol, Emulsions would be located in the current TITAN 2 oil warehouse, which will be referred to as the Emulsions warehouse.
- Process (to be located inside the current empty container warehouse) Consists of 3 levels:
- Waiting solid hoppers
- Dilution and dispersion
- Finishing and packaging
- System of manufacturing small batches and production container to container (inside the current empty container hall).
- Water recovery plant (to the north of the Solvent Based Paint Packaging Plant).