Salt and potash port terminal for TRAMER at the Barcelona harbor
Basic project and detail engineering of the new salt and potash port terminal for TRAMER at the Barcelona harbor located at the Alvarez de la Campa dock.
- Basic project
- Executive project
- Construction management
Basic project and detail engineering of the new salt and potash port terminal for TRAMER at the Barcelona harbor located at the Alvarez de la Campa dock. The new terminal will have a surface of 8 hectares and a draught of 14 meters allowing loading ships up to 70.000 tons.
Complex projection of the TRAMER (Tráfico de Mercancías, S.A.) logistics terminal that englobes the necessary infrastructure for the salt and potash unloading, this salt and potash arrive from Suria by train and road (80 km) for its storage and loading of the ships.
|Total build surface:||
Granular potash, Standard potash, Vacuum salt, Infrastructures salt.
Project main unities:
- Railroad unload terminal with 4 tracks with a simultaneously salt and potash reception capacity and a daily rotation up to 7 compositions. The tracks are ready for trains composed by 24 wagons.
- UIC and metric track wide.
- Trains composed by locomotives of the 254 series and wagons of the 62.000 series.
- Road unload terminal for trucks with a parking area for 32 trucks and potash and salt unloading pits.
- Handling logistics infrastructure to unload trains and trucks with potash and salt simultaneously and be storage o directly loaded on the ships. Belt infrastructure for two bridge shiploaders for the Panamax ships.
- Vacuum salt storage facility wioth a capacity of 130.000 Tn, allowing a 1.500 tn/h material extraction. 60 meters free interior section thanks to the combination of an exterior metallic structure and self-supporting covers.
- Standard and granular potash storage with a capacity of 120.000 Tn, allowing a 1.500 tn/h material extraction. 50 meters interior free section.
- Salt collection surface with a capacity of 30.000 Tn.
- Offices, control rooms, workshops and maintaining and access control buildings.