Potable Water Treatment Plant of Chamisero (Chile)
Potable Water Treatment Plant Chamisero to supply a 1m3/s caudal
- Construction project
- Construction management
The Potable water treatment plant of Chamisero, with a cost of execution of 21 milion €, is projected to supply of potable water (1000 L/s) to the zones of Chicureo and Chamisero (zones with cover of Manquehue waters in the commune of Hill).
The treatment plant has the following processes:
- Capture work in Canal Batuco.
- Preliminary stage:
- Screening (coarse and fine).
- Addition of lime and sodium hypochlorite (prechlorination).
- Raw Water (PEAC) and desanding plant.
- Primary stage:
- Gutter Parshall (Measurement of flow and addition of coagulant, Polymer anionic, cationic or non-ionic and activated carbon)
- Rapid mixing chamber and addition of chloride or ferric sulfate.
- Distribution Chamber.
- Secondary stage:
- Parshall Gutter (addition of chloride or ferric sulphate), potassium permanganate and sodium hypochlorite for oxidation.
- Rapid mixing chamber and addition of polymers.
- High-rate decantation.
- Disinfection (Bactericidal hypochlorite) and addition of fluorine.
- Dosage rooms and chemical warehouses.
- Administration building, control room and water quality sampling.
- Extraction, dehydration and sludge disposal system:
- Sludge equalization Pond and equalized sludge-lifting plant.
- Delivery camera.
- Thickeners of sludge and hoisting plant of thickened sludge.
- Pond of sludge accumulation and lift plant to centrifuges.
- Dehydration and sludge disposal building.