Construction of the B vessel of the controlled municipal deposit of Orís
Third phase of expansion of the controlled deposit of municipal waste in Orís, Osona (Barcelona).
- Construction project
- Construction management
The works to enlarge the class II municipal waste deposit (non special) of Orís have as a goal to achieve the complete utilization inside the plot limits assigned at the environmental license. The third stage of the construction of the B vessel will enlarge the service life of the facility in more than 26 years, allowing to enlarge its capacity in 981.597m3 for its new controlled waste depositions previously processed at the Osona Waste Treatment Center, located close to the landfill plot. The execution of the third stage will be performed in three steps.
The performance main details are:
- Material execution budget: 7.208.655,44 €, for the three stages.
- Duration of the works: 1st stage 5 months, 2nd stage 7 months & 3rd stage 6 months.
- Enlargement of the occupied surface: 55.059 m2
- Capacity enlargement: 981.597 m3
- B vessel total capacity: 1.880.658 m3
- Waterproofing thru RD 1/1997
- Rainwater and underground water draining.
- Lixiviates draining to the treatment plant.
- Biogas extraction chimneys: 15 units.
- Control piezometers: >4 units.
- Illumination and firefighting installations.