IDP initiates the works of urbanization of the industrial and logistic sector at Can Margarit in Sant Esteve Sesrovires (Barcelona).
It is a sector of big dimensions, with a total surface of 645.680,69 m2, the urbanization presents a great complexity because of a series of singular works that come produced by the orography of the area of implantation. Between them they stand out:
- a viaduct of 37 m of length of vain,
- a total of 21.000 m2 of systems of containment of lands,
- and an ethylene tube of high pressure and a gas line of high pressure that must turn aside.
The works, besides executing the habitual works for urbanization as services (electrification, water, telephony, system of illumination…) as of road (causeways, sidewalks…), it presents a few urban development loads that consist in:
- Definition of the link of access to the sector from the road B-224
- Road interval that passes for the Anoia industrial area
- Conditioning the road to Can Bargalló,
- and the execution of a filter system to re-use the waste water of the sector in operations of irrigation
Having in consideration the rippability of the land one has chosen to contract the biggest trencher that exists in Europe, which weighs 70 ton with a power of 1.700 cv, and a dimensions of sword of 4 m of depth and 1,80 m of width.