IDP has completed the urban development works of the Can Margarit sector in the municipality of Sant Esteve Sesrovires (Barcelona), one of the largest urban development projects for logistic-industrial use at national level with a total of 17 plots with a surface area of up to 100,000 m2 that will enable the establishment of large international companies that will contribute to the improvement of the industrial network of the zone.
Among the milestones achieved, it is worth mentioning:
- Nearly 40,000 m2 of retaining walls built,
- Balance of earth moving with more than 2 million m3 excavated,
- 39m-span viaduct,
- 6 km of developed roads,
- Sewage Treatment Plant for the treatment of wastewater for an area close to 90Ha,
- Water improvement in the Can Margarit stream for the lamination of the sector’s rainwater through the construction of 3 gabion dams,
- Road access on the B224 road by means of a 100m-diameter roundabout.
IDP has carried out the project’s drafting, Construction Management and Project Management, using BIM technology in all phases, which has been essential both in the design and in the overall management of the works.
With this action, IDP Group has consolidated its position as a leader in the development of logistics-industrial distribution centres, having participated in the most important projects in the sector in the last 3 years, with a planned total area of more than 15 million square meters.